That looks pretty attractive…  DCF889M2

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:13 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Battery operated impact wrench

My air powered impact wrench is supposed to deliver 240 ft-lbs of torque at
100psi.  I just looked at a 20v DeWalt (DCF889M2) that said "400 ft lbs maximum
torque" in the specs.
...but maybe it's a matter of how creative they are at measuring torque.
Are you looking for an actual impact wrench like an auto mechanic would use?
Or an impact driver?  We use a DeWalt 20V impact driver for driving lags at
installs, it’s a very useful tool.  But if you are doing the equivalent of lug
nuts or rusted exhaust clamps, you would need something huskier.