You’re looking for licensed PtMP backhaul?

If that is the case, then CCS has a 28GHz offering with StraightPath.  But not
sure what you’re looking at price wise.  You may just investigate multiple
23GHz shots or something similar depending on distance.

Just want to make sure the request is clear.

Daniel White - Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com <mailto:daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com>