Man, that is bullshit.

I see all kinds of problems on our contract support customers from the
click happy retards.

"I have a virus"
"why do  you think that"
"My computer says windows 10 and everything looks different"
"you do have a virus, just a new version of your old one" "quit clicking
everything you see you stupid git"