I’ve used this one before and got good results. This time it is showing me as 5 
up, 12 down. I can and have downloaded at 30mbps in the last couple of hours 
and regularly see my webserver upload around 15-20mbps.

Doesn’t seem terribly accurate to me, though I’ll test it again and see if it 
was a fluke.



From: Paul Stewart 
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 10:19 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New Kind of Speed Test

Only tried various fiber connections and ADSL2+

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 11:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New Kind of Speed Test

 

Same results with fiber and WISP?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Jun 1, 2015 11:06 AM, "Paul Stewart" <[email protected]> wrote:

  I find it quite accurate … done a few tests ….

   

  Paul

   

   

  From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett
  Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:43 PM
  To: Animal Farm
  Subject: [AFMUG] New Kind of Speed Test

   

  http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest



  -----
  Mike Hammett
  Intelligent Computing Solutions
  http://www.ics-il.com

Reply via email to