"I'm not all that fond of running UBNT, but cheap whores are always there
when you need them."

"I should be fired, so I can go work at mcdonalds, make more money, and get
fat too."

Also recently: "if they're going to splice themselves, at least they're
using a quality product to do it wrong"

Is anyone still keeping a list of Steve quotes? When perusing the messages
from this list I often search for certain posters who send out the most
informative posts in terms of technology, business or history (and there's
a lot! off the top of my head: 3 Chucks / Rory / Ken / Daniel / Gino / 2
Pauls / Forrest / Eric and many more names that I forget)... and Steve.
Insightful and hilarious POV.