That is the beauty of the West.

Actually in many cases 11GHz outperforms 6GHz out here.  Rain fade is low, so
multipath fading is the bigger concern.

Once you hit Central USA (say East of the Rockies) rain fade increases to the
point that is no longer true most of the time.

Daniel White - Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com <mailto:daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com>