From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 3:35 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Problems with Ants in Radios

What if you put a warning label on a tupperware box with mothballs?  Are you in
the clear?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Daniel White <afmu...@gmail.com
<mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I’d be worried about OSHA and having MSDS sheets on file.

Mothballs could be the same situation.

Poison in any form seems like an unnecessary risk to your employees and company.

Daniel White

(303) 746-3590 <tel:%28303%29%20746-3590>