I thought everyone stopped using those years ago.  I didn't even realize
that they still made them.  They aren't grounded and provide no path to
ground for the radio.  I just make sure that I explain to each customer
that the 'POE' side provides power to the radio, and anything else that you
plugin to it will be permanently fried.  I haven't had anyone do that yet.