A380 is a nice plane to fly on.  But I’ll take the 787 anytime.

Man I fly too much.

Daniel White

(303) 746-3590

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Caleb Knauer
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2015 3:35 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] LA Times - LAX approves contract to upgrade airport Wi-Fi

Ugh, ORD gives me a headache too. ATL isn't my home base anymore but I route
through there a lot and miss it. Yeah it's huge but simple and a million places
to eat and kill time.

I did get to see a couple of A380's on the way in though which was my first.
What an odd looking bird.

I will say I really appreciate these little regional airports I've been through
lately. Nice being able to drop a rental and be at your gate in 10 minutes.

On Sunday, June 7, 2015, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com