To not spew RF all over, you're going to need to increase antenna size or radio 
frequency. 

If only Ignite was shipping... 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 
http://www.ics-il.com 



Midwest Internet Exchange 
http://www.midwest-ix.com 


----- Original Message -----

From: "Sam Lambie" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2015 4:32:39 PM 
Subject: [AFMUG] Mikrotik BH antenna Options 







Hey all, 
I am installing 2 sets of Netmetal 5's as backhauls. The 1st link is about 150 
yards away. The boss ordered the 29 dbi dishes and they are freaking huge! 
The 2nd link is about 500 yards away. I think the dishes are overkill and 
wondering if there is something else that might work that is smaller yet keeps 
the beamwidth pretty tight. 
Any suggestions for MIMO 5ghz? 

I don't want to do Panels or Sectors as they will spew 5 ghz all over our 
building full of 5ghz radios. Trying to keep the beam width tight, and small... 


thanks 

Sam 







-- 

-- 
Sam Lambie 
Taosnet Wireless Tech. 
575-758-7598 Office 
www.Taosnet.com 

Reply via email to