DEANG!!!
 Thats what I thought but wanted to make sure you were awake :)

On 06/11/2015 01:32 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
He's from Arkansas.  He has thick skin.  As should you, Texan!!!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Rude. I am going to turn you in to the offense guard and seek
    charges as my heart was injured just thinking how badly
    embarrassed your comments made David.

    On Jun 11, 2015 9:46 AM, "Josh Luthman"
    <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>>
    wrote:

        3.65.  Have you been asleep since Wispamerica?!

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>

        On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:43 AM, David <dmilho...@wletc.com