That would work for managing just documents. It is pretty much what I do
right now.

I wanted/needed a place where I could put all the information at once, plus
issue tracking for the site (power outages, power surges, lightning strikes
etc). Plus I also wanted to add information to the wiki part that would be
useful to other technicians who may go to the site in the future.

We have enough sites now that if I had to hand off tasks to another person,
while I know them in my head, I would like one cohesive resource to point
them to.

Vince West
Tower Hand
Technical Support