I'm out of the office for a couple of weeks.   That firmware is ready to
go, but there are some gotchas.   I'm back mid next week.   If you are
willing to take it with the gotchas, I can get you one probably just before
or just after the fourth of July holiday.

This applies to anyone who wants it.

The gotchas are basically that you can't configure or monitor some key
parameters yet.