Probably not. I've done rather traumatic things to the underlying code at
this point so I don't have enough data to say "definitely no".

The biggest potential issue is the lack of visibility and management of the
timers, which relies on a base unit firmware which isn't yet shipping.   I
also haven't done what I consider sufficient interoperability testing with
the currently shipping firmware to ensure backwards compatibility.

In reality I probably am just being overcautious as I tend to be
conservative when releasing code into the wild and this just hasn't been
though the bench testing I really want to put it though.