I’m seeing reports there was a tornado in that area and power lines from the
Braidwood nuclear plant are down across I-55.  Also reports of a tornado
touchdown earlier by Sublette.

www.cbcast.com is down which is not a good sign.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 11:12 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Illinois storms.

The interwebnets is saying coal city got hit, the Facebook rumor is they don't
have a firehouse anymore

On Jun 22, 2015 10:50 PM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

  I swear it has rained every 12 hours for the last 3 weeks here.  In the last
week it has rained so hard twice I can't see the car in front of me on the
highway.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:48 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm