aintcha never heard of netflix?

From: Jon Langeler
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:56 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] fiber fiber fiber .... yes fiber please

What are those customers doing for video/TV?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

  We are 98% against DSL.

  We ran up against AT&T in a subdivision the other day.  They had one of their
lines get cut because there was no activity on it to trace it.  It was a
cul-de-sac line.   All the home owners in the cul-de-sac have our service.
AT&T reps were surprised to hear FTTH was available and when they looked they
didn't have customers in that area that their line got hit.

  Regards,
  Chuck