From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] OT Guerilla Marketing

I spend some time each day trying to figure out how to get my products
marketed.

Have a nice new shiny paper catalog just about done and will be mailing it
to those interested.

My question is -----

Is spam dead?  I have several nice lists of people (all of you included).
If I sent a brief note to several thousand people saying something like:

Dear (Spam Target):

Thanks for attending Animal Farm.Wispapalloza/ etc etc.  I have a new
catalog (available here url pdf etc).

Would you like to receive a real one in the mail?

With all my best wishes (over the top complementary closing etc).

Chuck

Would that offend?

Would that get scraped off by gmail etc?

Is there a better way?

---