From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 8:29 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Cc: memb...@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [WISPA Members] ePMP Model Numbers

Oops.... sorry, my mistake, both are 5GHZ, containerized with GPS...

The best I can tell from the Data sheets, that one is FCC/US model and the
other is International ?

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email:
supp...@snappytelecom.net<mailto:supp...@snappytelecom.net>