  From: Josh Luthman
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 4:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP Release 2.4.3 is now available

  >It's probably UBNT envy. Cheap and shiney, much graph, very GUI. wow.

  OMG I peed a little laughing so hard!!!  Much lulz.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Vlad Sedov <v...@atlasok.com> wrote:

    I did a comparison between Canopy and ePMP interface browser memory usage.
I think ePMP used close to 10 times the RAM, displaying more or less the same
stuff.
    Why couldn't Cambium just stay with the Canopy-style interface? You know,
the one that pretty much 100% of their userbase is familiar with? I realize it
runs on a different platform, but it's just a template engine..

    It's probably UBNT envy. Cheap and shiney, much graph, very GUI. wow.

    vlad