Tell them you provide best effort security to secure YOUR service but you provide the same security as the cable/telcos do to end users. NONE.

Banks and Law Enforcement need to have their own IT staff create a VPN to secure their data regardless of the communications service they use... even if it not you!

Ask your insurance company if they will cover you and your *complete guarantee* of the security of private financial documents or crime victim data.

ryan