I'm running the unifi wireless controller v3.2.10 on CentOS 6. So I did the config backup in the GUI, selected the "everything" option to keep all of the stats. Stopped the controller. I then downloaded the Unifi 4.6.6 unix zip release. Started the new controller. Opened the GUI and restored the 3.2.10 backup. Restarted the controller. I get the login page. Put in my old username and password. It doesn't say invalid user or password, just reloads the login page. If I put in obviously invalid credentials, it tells me the username or password is invalid. So the existing user/pass seems to be validated, but it refuses to let me log in. I rolled back to 3.2.10 (just a symlink change) and everything works fine. At least v4 didn't attempt to upgrade and re-provision the deployed APs.

Anybody else tried this? I really don't want to rebuild everything from scratch. What am I missing?