I posted this on the Cambium forum too. I thought I'd put single quotes in the Site Name field in the past. So I "think" this might be some corner case with the text-based config file.

   I had a site that required a single quote (e.g. O'Hara).

   When I saved the change, the display stayed as "No Site Name", but
   did not give an error.

   So I tried to put the site name in via the configuration file. When
   that configuration was applied, the GUI indicated that Site Name had
   an "error 1".

   So I re-entered the name as "OHara", and it took.

   So the GUI should indicate that the single quote (and possibly other
   characters) are not allowed, instead of passively going back to "No
   Site Name". Or maybe it could just drop the illegal characters.

--

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>