I remember reading about farmers getting smacked for surveying their own
fields, but it was from on of those threepercentnation type rags, so salt
needed

But we have a guy with one who is going to do some demos for us to see if
its worth getting one. Im pretty sure the boss just want to try that
particular model out before he buys one, I dont think there is any if in
the decision