The issue on the RB1200 is a know issue and it is NOT effecting the RB1100 or
any other router.

It is a timing issue between that specific PPC chip and the ethernet chip that
causes latency.

You can easily bench test and find the issue by putting two RB1100’s with an
RB1200 in the middle and speediest between the RB1100’s (or cloud core’s).

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA
Google Hangouts: yourt...@gmail.com