What platform?

Integra/Integra-S and PhoeniX-C has AES encryption you can purchase.

Everything else. there isn't a physical security layer like what you
describe.  Narrow beamwidth parabolic antennas, proprietary radios, and the
fac that the link would have to drop for another radio to register are
security enough for most licensed installations.

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590