Pretty much in your area.

Not sure what your colleague is thinking. but the FCC has granted many
7GHz/13GHz licenses for private use so long as you're not in an exclusion
area.

A frequency coordinator will be able to tell you if your in an exclusion
area.

Also consider possibly ETSI class 4 antennas (I think Comscope is the only
one with them for now) they may open up channels you may not be able to get
otherwise.

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com