I wonder if Fun-Tak would work?

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 2:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mounting ePMP poes

I really doubt that's up there with velcro.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Aug 12, 2015 3:41 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

  well we don't use cheap stuff in our enclosures...check this out.

  Jaime Solorza
  Wireless Systems Architect
  915-861-1390

  On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

    Cheap velcro falls apart after <1 year and expensive stuff isn't worth it...

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343

    On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>