I wonder what frequencies they use for the flight controls?

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 11:46 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] What to do when the Internet is down...

No.   Not legal.  He knows it.  I want to see one in action from a scientific
point of view.  I know I have enough stuff in batcave to make one.  Simple
jammer is to connect several APs with 40 or 80Mhz channels and cause
intentional loop back.   Or video transmitter with larger antenna.  I have done
both as demonstration to Physics  class students when I worked at Tornillo ISD
to talk about Faraday cage and RF signal behavior.