I wonder if they fired him or took him out behind the shed and shot him.

On 8/24/2015 9:17 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Loved this line: “In 2013, a Proton rocket was lost because a worker installed a sensor upside down — and hammered it in to fit. “
*From:* Ken Hohhof <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, August 23, 2015 3:24 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Cambium ePMP Feedback
Remember something like 8 years ago when the FCC retroactively required DFS in U-NII-2 and some manufacturers just dropped support of that band instead of getting DFS? (Cough, cough, Trango) I wonder if the whole industry is abandoning DFS. I see that tri-band AC routers now come set by default to use U-NII-1 and U-NII-3, and why not, given the higher xmt power and no DFS. I know that I’m reluctant to use DFS bands outdoors unless it’s the middle of nowhere, because even a couple false DFS events per month will now cause customer complaints. Probably it’s just part of Ubiquiti seems to have lost their mojo. Reminds me of this article on the once great Russian space program:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russias-geriatric-space-program-creaking-n413607
But Optimus Prime is not dead, just damaged, and Mark Wahlberg will rebuild him ... oops, wrong movie.