From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 9:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Field Service Bulletin - PMP 450 SM

Fire up the Clinton auto parse-extrapolator....

OK, crystal ball in lap....  “factory process issue”...
Soldering most likely.  Short, ground, bridge, open.....  Could be a
mis-aligned or misplaced chip too.  Same difference.

“that resulted in an electrical problem”
Yeah, most physical soldering issues are truly an electrical (as opposed to
software, firmware etc. problem)

“which increased the incidence rate of voltage issue”
OK, increased failure rate due to voltage issues.  Solder opens normally do
cause voltage (or lack thereof) issues.

I still don’t understand what the meaning of “is” is...