Ah man.. and I'm going to be in Mississauga that week too but on Juniper
training that week .. maybe next time.:)

Paul

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Toronto roadshow...also an upcoming Toronto Telrad
certification training

Hey folks,

We are conducting a roadshow for eastern Canadian operators and other
interested parties on October 20. Hit me offlist if you wish to have a seat
reserved. We will visit a working customer site as part of this.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

from 10:00am to 5:00pm

Courtyard Marriott Hotel
7015 Century Avenue
Mississauga, ON
Lunch will be provided

Also, just preceding the Canadian Wireless Show and in the same area we will
host an official Telrad LTE certification training on October 26 & 27. This
is a technical event and includes certification testing. If you have no
technical responsibility, you should not reserve a seat. It will be an
intense 2 days with no fluff. We are deleting the first day, which we deemed
too remedial. This means it goes straight into meat, so please, have a
technical background. If seriously interested please ping me offlist.

Cheers,

Patrick Leary

Director, Business Development

Telrad