That's linked to on my page as well.  I still kind of prefer the TDWR
resolution.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Aug 26, 2015 6:50 PM, "D. Ryan Spott" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I use this map:
>
>
> http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?brand=wxmap&query=47.86729,-121.77296&lat=47.86729&lon=-121.77296&zoom=10&type=ter&units=english&wxsn=1&wxsn.mode=tw&rad=0&sat=0
>
> --
> D. Ryan Spott | NGC457, llc
> broadband | telco | colo | communities
> PO Box 1734 Sultan, WA 98294
> 425-939-0047
>
> On Aug 26, 2015, at 14:50, Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> I know a couple of people are using my rain page and copied it for their
> own use (and regions).  Wunderground is updating their imagery and today
> the NA map started breaking.  That would be easy to steal.  If you need a
> hand with the regional one just ask.
>
> http://inxwireless.com/rain
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wireless mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
>

Reply via email to