If most of your equipment is 48V, I would start with a 48V plant.

Look at the Traco TSP and BCM combo for your power supply. The Netonix will
accept 9-60V DC input and convert to 24/48V for you internally, but if you
need a 24V rail for other equipment, you can look at the Traco TCL DC
series DC-DC converters (good for ~60W each @ 24V).

You could also take a look at the Traco BCMU360 which is either 24V or 48V
(selectable) and only uses a single 12V battery (instead of 4 12V batteries
for a traditional 48V configuration).  All of the Traco equipment mentioned
here mounts cleanly on a DIN rail with no additional accessories.

Josh

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Rory Conaway <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I’m going to upgrade my network with a standard NEMA box with battery
> backup and monitoring.  The NEMA box is usually supporting 2-3 radios for
> relaying, most of them are 48-56v although some of them will be 24v.  I’ve
> looked at the Tycon products but wondered if there was a better solution.
> I have just started researching this so any ideas would be helpful.  I’m
> planning on using the Netonix WS-8-250-DC switches.
>
>
>
> *Rory Conaway **• Triad Wireless •** CEO*
>
> *4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040*
>
> *602-426-0542 <602-426-0542>*
>
> *[email protected] <[email protected]>*
>
> *www.triadwireless.net <http://www.triadwireless.net/>*
>
>
>
> *“There are two theories on catching the knuckleball...*
>
> *unfortunately, neither of the theories work. - Charlie Lau:"*
>
>
>

Reply via email to