We are using Shopify with one of our companies that is 99% online. We have done over $160,000 in a single month (avg ticket $63) and never had a single problem. We are using their top pricing model, so the CC fee is 2.3% (including the transaction fee). That's the lowest price I could find when I looked before. Many other e-commerce sites quote lower rates, until you actually factor in their "gateway" and other misc. charges.

The other advantage is you don't have to get an actual credit card merchant account, so there are no personal guarantees or any of that with Shopify. You simply sign-up, setup the site, and start selling. :)

Travis