I think the LED might run Hot, I think I felt what you were talking
about, but I just thought maybe my finger was shorting out the contacts
and that's what I was feeling.
On 9/9/2015 9:16 AM, Josh Baird wrote:
Yeah, it seems to be just the area around the LED. The connector is
not very hot at all.
On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Nate Burke <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Or is it the area right by the LED's?
On 9/9/2015 8:52 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
The connector is hot? That can’t be right.
*From:* Josh Baird <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 09, 2015 8:43 AM
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] GIGE-POE-APC Hot?
We just installed our first GIGE-POE-APC which is powering an
AF24, and noticed that it gets VERY hot. So hot that it almost
instantly burns your finger when you touch the green molding.
For folks that have these installed, is this normal?
It's ran fine for a few days, but this morning we we noticed that
the ethernet link on the AF24 was dropping (and coming back very
quickly). I'm not sure if it's related or not.
Josh