He tried.   United replaced filters.  All good.   I am done for the day.
On Sep 21, 2015 11:00 AM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote:

> That sucks.  I don’t trust those things.  Always have a buddy that knows
> how to put it in emergency mode on the ground.
>
> *From:* Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Monday, September 21, 2015 10:42 AM
> *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT. Good use of Bud box
>
>
> Lift I am working on stopped running as I was coming down.    8 ft off
> ground.    Climbed down arm....has fuel so I think filter is dirty
> .....gonna see if I can fix before I call United Rentals to check it
> On Sep 21, 2015 10:37 AM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> No need for salt.  We slammed it down nicely and it was cold....
>> On Sep 21, 2015 7:54 AM, "Lewis Bergman" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know but I think my Yeti gets it pretty damn cold. Not zero as I
>>> would think the beer would freeze and break the bottle by then. It is
>>> definitely cold enough to blow the top off a soda can. (Happened last week)
>>>
>>> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Salt and ice can get to zero F.  What temp does beer freeze at?
>>>>
>>>> *From:* Lewis Bergman <[email protected]>
>>>> *Sent:* Monday, September 21, 2015 7:37 AM
>>>> *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]>
>>>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT. Good use of Bud box
>>>>
>>>> The salt is before you start so they are cold enough to make your head
>>>> hurt.
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Cameron Crum <[email protected]>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> If you need salt, then you aren't drinking fast enough.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Lewis Bergman <
>>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> That screams for more I've and some Rick salt
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sun, Sep 20, 2015, 3:47 PM Jaime Solorza <
>>>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> In the field ice chest improvisation
>>>>>>> ..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Lewis Bergman
>>>> 325-439-0533 Cell
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Lewis Bergman
>>> 325-439-0533 Cell
>>>
>>

Reply via email to