I'm at a Cambium partner event right now.  WISPAPALOOZA is going to be full of
new product announcements.  They are swearing most of what they tell us to
secrecy (and Matt can chime in I'm sure when he is free) but 450 has a very
healthy roadmap.

I'm really digging the 450i platform.

Thank you,

Daniel White