Alpha also makes a great 3.65GHz Omni (AW3089).  Airspan and Telrad
deployments significantly rely on them.   If you’re doing 4x4 MIMO, you need
to deploy two of them together.

The tri-sector antennas are also pretty cool if you’re looking for the Omni
footprint but performance of sector antennas.

http://alphaantennas.com/

E-mail me offlist if you would like more information (or at
dwh...@crossoverdistribution.com <mailto:dwh...@crossoverdistribution.com> )
Chuck makes a 5GHz omni that is probably worth your attention (and one
specific for ePmP).

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com