You have to imagine that most of these devices get installed on cable modems
or DSL modems already doing NAT.  So using this configuration, it resolves
double NAT issues.

Maybe just a better incentive to move into the managed router space.  Plenty
of compelling solutions out there now.

Thank you,

Daniel White
afmu...@gmail.com