I was raised around the farm and guns.  I  was taught how to use them properly.
 In school, we actually had a class on gun safety and usage.  (not required)
People are the problem and always will be.  We try to be our own ‘gods’ but
that will never work.   As Gino pointed out, human beings need to be
controlled. Laws are only rules or guidelines.  A person with underlying issues
to begin with will not obey laws.  Even if this country had no access to guns,
someone with a desire to cause harm will find a way.  Drugs are illegal… how is
that working out?

Some of you may watch the documentary ‘drugs inc’.   Chicago is a waste land of
gun violence right now. (mainly drug related)  A recent interview on the show
struck me as one our biggest problems.   Two young kids dealing on the streets
admitted they grew up without a ‘good’ parents. People on the streets are their
family and taught them how to survive.  I won’t even get into the argument
here, but family values have been turned upside down for years and the trend is
up.

These two drug dealers  statement echos the real issue here IMHO.  (many will
disagree)  Parenting is the #1 frontline defense against so many problems.  If
you parent good, and are fully involved with your kids’ lives a positive
outcome should result.

The issue I see right now is bad parenting is growing exponentially. We are
seeing an increase of bad parents raising kids with problems.  Those kids grow
up and do the same.  They have kids and so forth.  Some are lucky enough to
break the trend but most don’t.

To make matters worse,  social media is a driving force behind so much opinion
and ideas.  We are all so connected now that a person with underlying desires
to harm (not just gun related) can easily gain access to things he/she never
had before.  This drives the problem even further.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

317-738-0320 Daytime #
317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.