No big if George.    I have been called all kinds of things by racists but
only once to my face.   I walked away and he followed.  He got my
shoulder...he got to taste the pavement.   Doesn't matter that I was born
here like my folks and grandparents.  Doesn't matter that my grandpa was in
Army , dad a Marine, brother a Marine and son in Air Force...they served in
Africa Korea Vietnam and Iraq ...to many in our country we are beaners,
spics and wetbacks.  Doesn't matter sister worked for CIA as forensic
analyst or brother is an EE and ME at Raytheon and travels worldwide to fix
problems...we are not true Americans. We learned early on that God bless us
with intelligence and as a side advantage we can all handle our selves hand
to hand plus know how to handle weapons (thanks dad!).  I did same with my
children ...not one...boy or girls has ever lost a fight..and they all know
how to use firearms thanks to my brother.   I choose Not to own a gun.  I
am enjoying my afternoon so not in mode to discuss 2nd Amendment.   Many of
you still think Thomas Jefferson came up with "We the People......"     me
los paso por los huevos....ask Gino to translate...

Jaime Solorza