Until it gets to the size that figuring out interface costs for best routing and traffic flow in a multi-homed config drives you batshit crazy.

On 10/19/2015 3:18 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
Yeah, you won't regret the change.

On 10/19/2015 4:13 PM, can...@believewireless.net wrote:
I HATE static routes. Once you get to a certain size, you'll be much happier with OSPF. It's a lot easier than it looks but you just have to play with it for a while. Setup three small Mikrotiks in your office to get the hang of it. Then throw in two more and
mimic your real life network and see how it works.