When I lived in Canopy land, I liked the Sync Injectors for the small form factor and low power. Great for little bitty installs.

We never lost a port on a CMM4, ever. We did blow up a few sync injectors during thunderstorms. So if you don't want to worry about it, get the CMM4.....maybe your vendor will put the popcorn inside for you.