I use nagios to help with alerts and mapping for our tech side but for all visual sorts I have Wireless manager installed and a client that stays connected to it 24/7 to show our entire county wide back haul map. When folks come into the lobby that is usually the first thing
they study to see where the live in ref to a tower LOL