Oh ye of little faith, Stelle has its share of disputes, but thats what
hapens when you start defining whos wife belongs to whom. And dirigibles.
Last I knew they had their own Interweb access, but that was some time ago
as part of their telco coop.

Its an odd town to drive through, like a subdivision full of stepford wives.

But they do have a yearly sustainable living fair that I guess is pretty
popular.