I would recommend speaking with local school, church, and/or other trusted
social organization to find a suitable match.  My experience with this is that
the recommendation of a trusted party goes a long way to helping find the right
person.  Also be sure to express the details of the arrangement clearly
upfront.  I would recommend from experience that you pay them for the service
and charge rent.  You can make it wash out but you have a clear path that way
to know what happens when they fail to perform the duties which will likely
happen from time to time (sick, vacation, etc.).

I’ve mostly housed people that are 18-20 yrs old and generally the arrangement
is that they help around but also prove to be bettering themselves though
school, job, wise finances, etc.  I believe that this has been mutually
beneficial almost always but I have had to dissolve the deal once.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA
Google Hangouts: yourt...@gmail.com