I don’t understand how you got $500 in the RB433.  Since most of these people
live in relatively small wooden houses, we are simply going to do a single 5GHz
backhaul and a low height 2.4GHz omni.  That should cover 6-10 houses or more.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Glen Waldrop
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 8:04 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Unsurprising news: Rural Mississippi broadband sucks

Let me know how you handle it.

I've got about $500 in the RB433 that works as a 5GHz client and 2.4GHz AP with
$50 CPE and I've not even covered expenses. Every time it gets close to
breaking even we've had either a lightning strike or a tornado.

Every time we start to catch up Weather.com sends us something evil. It's all
their fault.