No....it was a "dude agent" that you could install on RouterOS. You would then add it to the Windows server as an agent. When you assign services to a device you can optionally select an agent. The default agent is the dude server, but you could select the router with the dude package installed as an agent. That way you could set up probes on the LAN side of a NAT router. I've used it several times.

When I first installed that "Dude" package, I assumed I'd be able to connect the dude client to it, but it didn't work that way.