By the time I retire CPE, no one wants to buy it.

I worry the e-waste recycler will charge us to take it. Especially with commodity prices falling.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 10:51 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Calculating depreciation

I know we expensed all of our CPE.  Then when you sell it is 100% capital
gain.
But if you depreciate all of your CPE, when you sell you have to "recapture"
all of the depreciation expense and that is effectively 100% capital gain.

No easy way to win this game.

-----Original Message----- From: Simon Westlake