Is it possible that it is related to the power maybe you have a ground loop
caused by something crazy like a ground on the RB-2011 that isn’t in place with
the Linksys?  I know that other things like this have happened with appliances
or other powered devices.  Maybe they have need of better home grounding.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: j...@g2wireless.co
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370